Get the latest firmware directly from our new Desktop App or download the latest one.
Loading release notes
- New multitrack keyboard layout.
- Fixes and improvements.
- Poly mode can act as Harmonizer Master.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- NEW MATRICEAL MODE
- Generative mode with 4 independent sequencing tracks each of which have 9 different and independent parameters lanes and plenty of randomization options.
- USB MIDI HOST Support
- 2X LFOs
- FULLY INDEPENDENT MOD LANES with internal and external destinations
- NEW INTERNAL MODULATION DESTINATIONS:
- Keyboard arpeggiator parameters
- Chord parameters
- Euclidean and pattern generator parameters
- Many more
- CHORD MODE
- New scales: Pentatonic Major and Minor, Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor
- New chord bank: diminished, augmented, dominant chord. Other 4 voice chords based on the dimin and aug chords.
- Voice assistant configuration: intelligent voicing engine can be turned on or off
- Modulation sources and destinations
- Fully independent and modulable chord arpeggiator built into the sequencer.
- PATTERN TEMPLATES
- Store your pattern settings or favorite sequences as templates to be able to quickly recall them into any project.
- IMPROVED ARRANGER
- Launch quantization
- Prog change and bank select per slot
- Quantized pattern loading
- NUDGE MENU
- Time bend: increases or decreases the playback speed of any sequencer in a % of the global tempo.
- Time offset: time offset in milliseconds for each sequencer
- ISOMORPHIC KEYBOARD LAYOUT
- CV GATE ANIMATIONS IN THE GRID
- Adds visual feedback of what is going on with your CV-GATE configuration
- NEW TRIGGER CONDITIONS
- QUANTIZED AND UNQUANTIZED RECORDING SELECTION
- NEW UNDO ACTIONS
- NEW SEQUENCER SETTINGS
- Much more…
- New Stochastic Sequencer mode
- Draw modulation curves for velocity in the grid
- Draw modulation curves for CCs in the grid
- New arpeggio engines: 8-step pattern and rand once
- MI Grids drum pattern generator for Multitrack lanes
- Improved chord mode built in arpeggiator
- Rename projects and patterns
- Copy Patterns from other Projects to the current one
- Quick save the project: shift + save
- Power-off autosave
- Permanent (or momentary) Load and Save screens
- Configuration menu reorganisation
- Arranger rework with Scene Launch and Master Lane
- Adds Aftertouch to the LFOs destinations
- Adds PitchBend and Aftertouch as new MOD destinations
- Multiples melodies can be copied into Poly
- Double function parameters allow more parameters per screen (shift + encoder)
- Adds LFO bipolar offset ( for CCs and AT messages)
- New LFO engines: linear, gated and noise
- Init and End step indication in the grid
- Patterns with different lengths are loaded always in sync
- Sequencers can be muted as well as deactivated
- Expand & Condense stop when the lowest or highest resolution respectively have been reached
- New Play – Reset behavior
- Y Div octave navigation
- Undo indication when new undo step is available
- Navigate between sequencers withouth leaving the current screen
- Longpress clear to clear all tracks in multitrack
- Improved navigation between pages
- Reset Input/Output have a configurable behavior
Bugfixes and other improvements.
– Backup first if you come from a 1.X version.
Download the correct OXI Desktop App version for your computer OS and let it automatically update your device.
Alternatively you can:
– Download the latest firmware (available on the top of this page).
– Press OXI ONE UPDATE.
– Select the .syx firmware file you have previously downloaded.
– Wait for the OXI ONE to restart.
Note: If the process gets stuck somewhere you can always press Mute while switching on to start in Update mode.
MAC users: if your OS is not supported, you can use the Sysex Librarian App to send the firmware file to your OXI One. You would need to manually turn it on in Update mode.
To get the projects from your OXI One:
– Go to the Poject tab, select the project number
– Press “Get project” and wait.
– Repeat with every project you want to backup.
Note: Project data can be found in the OXI_Files folder that is created in your desktop when you open the app.
To send the projects back to your OXI One:
– Select the project slot you want to send the project to.
– Press “Send project”, browse in your OXI_Files folder the project file Project *.oxipro and wait until it’s sent.
– Repeat with every project you want to send.
Download the correct updater app version for your computer OS.
– Turn ON the OXI ONE.
– Press OXI ONE BLE UPDATE.
– Select the latest firmware file.
– Wait for the progress bar to finish. (It may occasionaly fail. If so, repeat the avobe steps)
– Restart the OXI ONE.
– Avoids disconnection against MIDI input overload.