There has no been an official release so far from 2.0 but many improvements have been done.
It includes these main features, fixes and improvements:
Independent MOD lanes
- Dedicated Mod settings menu (shift + encoder click or turn to open)
- Independent start end points
- Independent division-speed
- Independent smooth factor
- Button quick Functions like x2, /2, clear and so on work per lane
- Lanes are linked by default, so actions like clear, duplicate, init, end, x2 and /2 only affect the lanes that are linked.
Spread can be set per step in chord mode.
Auto clock (analog input not yet supported) and Auto fallback to internal clock
Random Perform values are now set per track in Multitrack mode
Mute and Solo indication in the grid when pressing Mute in multitrack mode
Improved Pattern generator workflow (go to euclidean menu).
Improved euclidean workflow.
Lfo and external Cv modulation sent to pitch is now quantized to the scale in chord mode
Unipolar & Bipolar velocity, octave and gate randomization
Keyboard chromatic scale: black notes are shown with pad LED off
Multitrack: selected track is shown in the grid
USB MIDI Windows fix*
Harmonized sequencers stay in sync with the master
All the release notes can be found here:
EDIT: Updated to Beta3